Monday, April 2, 2012

Dress My Dishes: Spring into Easter!

I can't believe Easter is this weekend! It seems like just yesterday I was stuffing my face with chocolate pancakes on Fat Tuesday! I love Easter because it means summer is right around the corner. So, I have put together a very colorful dress my dishes for this weekend's festivities. And..it's all from Pier 1! They've had some super cute stuff lately and their commercials crack me up. You know the ones where the stuff talks to the customer? Yeah, I feel like that happens to me sometimes..hehe. Don't judge:)

Via Pier 1
Side note....sorry for my lack o' posts last week! I have been super busy working on a new blog project that will be coming along very soon!! I am so excited about it! In the mean time, things here might be a tiny bit slow! You can always keep in touch on my Kate Marie Paperie facebook page. I would LOVE to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment