Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Party Ready Pantry: Sparkle!

My hubby and I were lucky enough to travel to Italy last year and so began my love affair of all things sparkling beverage! I had never really given sparkling water a second thought until the waiter at one of our dinners in Rome asked if we wanted our water with or without gas...hehe. Typically I prefer all my food or drink sans gas but when in Rome....
I have to say, there was something about the refreshing little bubbles in that glass that really made the dinner a bit more special. Since then, I seek out every sparkling beverage I can find just to take me back to that moment in Italy. Why not add some of that sparkle to your next soiree? Who knows, maybe more gas is the answer to an elegant evening!


Sonoma Sparkler


Sparkling Ice

Twelve Sparkling Beverage

Sparkling Essence

San Pellegrino Limonata

Izze
Bonus...pretty packaging! Not only do these drinks taste wonderful, they will look just as great on your beverage cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment