Monday, February 6, 2012

Wedding to Weeknight: Rancho Sante Fe Style

Weddings are huge productions that often take years to plan but that doesn't mean you can't use them as inspiration for more casual, last minute get togethers. There are a TON of awesome wedding blogs out there that are filled with page after page of gorgeous wedding photos. Style Me Pretty is one of my faves. I always find myself searching that website when I need a little eye candy to get the creative juices flowing. So, I've decided to start a new series on the blog called Wedding to Weeknight. It will be all about taking a beautiful wedding and using it to inspire the decor for a great weeknight dinner party.

This first wedding caught my eye with its great sort of casual elegance. From the neutral color scheme of greys and creams to the old crates and kettles filled with flowers, this wedding just simply made me want to be a part of it.



Photos by Bryan N Miller via Style Me Pretty

Here's how to get the look for your next weeknight get together.


No comments:

Post a Comment