Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Small Kitchen Love

After telling you all of my hopes and dreams for a big open kitchen, the latest issue of House Beautiful showed up at my door. This absolutely gorgeous little kitchen is in a 1,050 square foot bungalow designed by Chris Barrett. Now, if my little kitchen looked like this I probably wouldn't have to spend so much time dreaming of a larger space. I simply adore all the little details in this kitchen. The french doors opening to the garden let in so much light that it doesn't even feel like a small room. The floor to ceiling tile, the open shelving, the dual purpose antique table all add to the charm. Not to mention the fresh flowers and fruit! Nothing brings life and vibrancy to a space better then flowers and juicy fruit. Hmmm, I wonder how my hubby would feel about a kitchen remodel:)


Photos by Victoria Pearson for House Beautiful Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment