Monday, January 30, 2012

Owling

I have to laugh every time I see an owl themed accessory. My baby sister graduated from grad school a few years ago and the mascot for the school was an owl. So...my mom and I went on a mission to find ANYTHING with an owl on it as a grad gift. When I say we looked everywhere it's an understatement! We couldn't find a single owl! And now...there are owls absolutely everywhere!! I like to think it's because I was looking for owls so all the designers in the great wide world decided owls must be the next big thing if Kate is needs them:) Well, regardless of the reason, I am glad there are owls all over. They are simply adorable little creatures and they always bring a smile to my face. Just look at all these fun little accessories that could fly into your home and have you owling in no time...










No comments:

Post a Comment