Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Too Cool Tabletop Design Tool by Anthropologie

My Tabletop Design
While I was looking around for table linens I stumbled upon Anthropologie's new Tabletop Design Tool. It is so much fun! You can choose from several different backgrounds and color schemes to create your design. It is great for a visual person like myself when it comes to assembling new tablescapes. It even gives you the option to add the items in your design directly to your cart. Aside from a great design tool..it's also a cheap art maker! Anthropologie's tableware is so gorgeous that you could print out your designs and frame them for a great art addition to your kitchen. My design is at the top and these are a few of the samples from the website. Have fun playing!!


Designs by Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment