Monday, January 9, 2012

RecipEasy: Bread & Spinach Dip

Ok, so this is another ridiculously easy recipe. Actually...more of an assembly as there isn't any real cooking involved. Details details! It tastes amazing and with a little presentation magic looks like a million bucks. I remember having this at parties growing up but for whatever reason it had left my usual rotation of go to apps. Then, my mom busted it out on New Years Eve and I was instantly reminded of how great a dish it is for a party. Proof..I have already taken it to one since that night and it was a hit!


So here it is...are you ready? There are a whopping two ingredients! Sweet Hawaiian Bread and Marzetti's Spinach Veggie dip. That's it. All you have to do is slice up the bread and put the dip in a bowl and you're done. Now, as I have said before, presentation is the key when it comes to making a simple dish look as praiseworthy as it tastes. Here's what I do..first stand the loaf on its side and cut it in half so you have a top and bottom. Keep the two halves on top of each other. Next, cut out the center of the round loaf of bread so that the dish for you dip will fit inside. I like to eat this little part myself:) Then cut the rest of the bread like you would a pie. Place the bread on a pie plate and put the dip bowl in the center. Put the dip into the bowl and sprinkle it with a little paprika and chopped almonds. Store bought to homemade in two seconds!
Simply amazing! I secretly wish that it wasn't such a hit so that I could take home the leftovers!! But no such luck. So add this little gem to your repertoire and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment