I sure hope the experts are right when they say that dark chocolate has several health benefits because it is one of my FAVORITE little indulgences! I could go through an entire bar of the stuff in a day...no joke! So needless to say, I was intrigued when I found out that Lindt had just launched a Chocolate Tasting home party program. It's alot like Pampered Chef but with fine chocolates! Mmmmm! A chocolate consultant will come to your house and bring all kinds of yummy goodies for you and your guests. She will also teach you about all kinds of different chocolates and how best to enjoy them. Yes, they will try to sell you some stuff but it's chocolate! Who wouldn't want chocolate! You can even become a consultant and throw parties yourself. How would you like that as your job title? Chocolate consultant:) Has a nice ring to it..hehe. The Lindt Chocolate RSVP site has all the information along with some amazing recipes including this one for an iced mocha. Perfect for a coffee addict like me:)
- 2 1/2 cups (600ml) milk
- 1 bar (3.5oz/100g each) Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (240ml) strong coffee
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60ml) crème de cacao or other chocolate liqueur (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat 1 cup of the milk.
- Add the chopped chocolate, stirring until completely melted.
- Stir in the coffee and cinnamon, remove from heat.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add remaining milk and crème de cacao, and chill until ready to serve.
- Shake and strain into a tall glass with ice, or, for a more elegant presentation, use a martini glass.
Yield:Makes 4–5 Servings
Recipe by Master Chocolatier Ann Czaja
All photos via LindtChocolateRSVP.com