Monday, August 1, 2011

The Long and Short of It

I am obsessed with the supersized rectangular table trend I have been seeing everywhere! I just love how these long tables look all dressed up for a party. It makes such an impact having a tablescape that seems to stretch for miles! And what a feeling of family having everyone at one big table instead of divided among smaller round tables.
If you're blessed enough to have the room and the budget to swing this set-up at your next soiree, give it a shot and please invite me:) But if you're like me and have a place that is about as big as one of these tables, here's a little eye candy to dream about...












Long live this gorgeous trend!
What do you think? Do you like the long tables or do you prefer a different arrangement?

No comments:

Post a Comment