Monday, August 8, 2011

The Recipe Search is On with Gojee.com


I know what you're thinking.... do we really need another recipe search website? Normally I would say no but then I found Gojee. Gojee is completely different from the other searches out there. It searches through thousands of recipes by top food writers and the results are based on what ingredients you actually have on hand and what you like to eat. No more wasting time sifting through a ton of recipes only to find things that you hate to eat or ingredients that you could only find if you flew to India. The site simply asks what you have on hand, the things you crave, and the things you don't care to eat. The results are returned via gorgeous pictures of delicious food! You have to sign up for an account but this allows Gojee to keep track of all your likes and dislikes so that your search is truly customized.
Last night I did a search based on a craving for avocados and bacon then up pops a full screen photo of an amazing looking chicken, bacon, cream, mini taquito. Yes please! All the things I like and nothing I don't!

Gojee.com
 What will your cravings inspire??

No comments:

Post a Comment